Songs of the Wanderers
203 Million Grains of Rice.
That's the estimated number that Cloud Gate Dance Theatre of Taiwan employs in its production of Songs of the Wanderers. As part of the UW World Series, the group will perform Lin Hwai-min’s contemporary dance, which juxtaposes wild, flowing gesticulations and calm, meditative ponderings on enlightenment (while using three and a half tons of rice).
- Here Come 11 New Food Trucks
- A Few Candidates Stand Out in North Seattle Forum
- Yes, Meat and Bread Has Finally Arrived
- The Next Big Names in Washington Beer
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Patagonia Worn Wear Tour in Seattle Tomorrow
- What Is Sawant Spending Her Money On?
- Sawant Campaign has Relied on Contractors, Skipping Employee Taxes