Songs of the Wanderers
203 Million Grains of Rice.
That's the estimated number that Cloud Gate Dance Theatre of Taiwan employs in its production of Songs of the Wanderers. As part of the UW World Series, the group will perform Lin Hwai-min’s contemporary dance, which juxtaposes wild, flowing gesticulations and calm, meditative ponderings on enlightenment (while using three and a half tons of rice).
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers