Songs of the Wanderers
203 Million Grains of Rice.
That's the estimated number that Cloud Gate Dance Theatre of Taiwan employs in its production of Songs of the Wanderers. As part of the UW World Series, the group will perform Lin Hwai-min’s contemporary dance, which juxtaposes wild, flowing gesticulations and calm, meditative ponderings on enlightenment (while using three and a half tons of rice).
- Renee Erickson Is Closing Boat Street Cafe
- Meeru Dhalwala's Shanik Will Close March 21 in South Lake Union
- The 10 Most Persistent Beliefs About Seattle Dining
- Jason Stratton Is Stepping Down from All His Restaurants
- Little Uncle Is Closing Its Pioneer Square Location
- Over Objections from O'Brien and Sawant, Council Approves Vulcan Deal
- Pike Place Market Is Building a New Wing (Filled With Great Food)
- 30 Perfect Day Trips