Songs of the Wanderers
203 Million Grains of Rice.
That's the estimated number that Cloud Gate Dance Theatre of Taiwan employs in its production of Songs of the Wanderers. As part of the UW World Series, the group will perform Lin Hwai-min’s contemporary dance, which juxtaposes wild, flowing gesticulations and calm, meditative ponderings on enlightenment (while using three and a half tons of rice).
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)