Songs of the Wanderers
203 Million Grains of Rice.
That's the estimated number that Cloud Gate Dance Theatre of Taiwan employs in its production of Songs of the Wanderers. As part of the UW World Series, the group will perform Lin Hwai-min’s contemporary dance, which juxtaposes wild, flowing gesticulations and calm, meditative ponderings on enlightenment (while using three and a half tons of rice).
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- What It Takes to Make It in Seattle
- Unburied: The Secrets of a Deadly Mount Baker Avalanche
- These Are Seattle's 2015 James Beard Finalists
- This Week in Restaurant News: Many, Many Openings
- 5 Things to Know About the New M Room Barbershop
- The Brief, Extraordinary Life of Cody Spafford
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work