Songs of the Wanderers
203 Million Grains of Rice.
That's the estimated number that Cloud Gate Dance Theatre of Taiwan employs in its production of Songs of the Wanderers. As part of the UW World Series, the group will perform Lin Hwai-min’s contemporary dance, which juxtaposes wild, flowing gesticulations and calm, meditative ponderings on enlightenment (while using three and a half tons of rice).
- Hidden Hot Springs Near Seattle
- The Comfort Food Seattle Can’t Get Enough Of
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- 8 Great Seattle Cheap Dates
- Cinerama Reopens: New Seats, Sights, Sounds, and Treats
- 10 Things About Paseo I’m Not Going to Miss
- Two Holiday Popups: The Seattle Collective and Canal Market
- The Restaurants That Changed Seattle