Songs of the Wanderers
203 Million Grains of Rice.
That's the estimated number that Cloud Gate Dance Theatre of Taiwan employs in its production of Songs of the Wanderers. As part of the UW World Series, the group will perform Lin Hwai-min’s contemporary dance, which juxtaposes wild, flowing gesticulations and calm, meditative ponderings on enlightenment (while using three and a half tons of rice).
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy
- Wha?! Anheuser-Busch Buys Seattle's Elysian Brewing
- 35 Great Seattle Italian Restaurants
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- Glassybaby Seconds Sale in SoDo
- 'Frozen' on Ice Comes to Everett and Kent
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Regional Voters Happy to Pay for More Light Rail
- 30 Perfect Day Trips