Songs of the Wanderers
203 Million Grains of Rice.
That's the estimated number that Cloud Gate Dance Theatre of Taiwan employs in its production of Songs of the Wanderers. As part of the UW World Series, the group will perform Lin Hwai-min’s contemporary dance, which juxtaposes wild, flowing gesticulations and calm, meditative ponderings on enlightenment (while using three and a half tons of rice).
- Finally...Seattle Has a Cat Cafe in the Works
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Six Freaky Halloween Vacations
- 10 Frightfully Fun Seattle Halloween Events for 2014
- Crazy Pho Cajun Is Coming to the International District
- Morning Fizz: Microsoft Makes Its GOP Allegiance Clear
- Here's How Canlis Should Audition Its New Chef
- Afternoon Jolt: New York Times Gets AG Ferguson Story Wrong