Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free , Children are FREE
Anyone who has wandered through an art museum has likely played a quick round of fantasy curator in their mind. Alas, being an actual musuem curator usually requries art degrees and a lifetime of dedication few possess. But this fall, the Frye Art Museum gave the power to the people. #SocialMedium is a crowd-curated exhibit of the Frye's Founding Collection, where the paintings hanging on the walls were selected by public likes and ♥s across Facebook, Instagram, Pintrest, and Tumblr. So if you don't like the works on display, it's your own fault for not voting.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- "The Change in Settlement from High to Low"
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar