Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free , Children are FREE
Anyone who has wandered through an art museum has likely played a quick round of fantasy curator in their mind. Alas, being an actual musuem curator usually requries art degrees and a lifetime of dedication few possess. But this fall, the Frye Art Museum gave the power to the people. #SocialMedium is a crowd-curated exhibit of the Frye's Founding Collection, where the paintings hanging on the walls were selected by public likes and ♥s across Facebook, Instagram, Pintrest, and Tumblr. So if you don't like the works on display, it's your own fault for not voting.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."