Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free , Children are FREE
Anyone who has wandered through an art museum has likely played a quick round of fantasy curator in their mind. Alas, being an actual musuem curator usually requries art degrees and a lifetime of dedication few possess. But this fall, the Frye Art Museum gave the power to the people. #SocialMedium is a crowd-curated exhibit of the Frye's Founding Collection, where the paintings hanging on the walls were selected by public likes and ♥s across Facebook, Instagram, Pintrest, and Tumblr. So if you don't like the works on display, it's your own fault for not voting.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- A Linkage Fee for an Affordable and Just Seattle
- Korean Steakhouse Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- The Brief, Extraordinary Life of Cody Spafford
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work