Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
“April showers bring May flowers.” This rhyme may hold true in some parts of the country, but here in Seattle we had showers in March (and February and January and…) so ours are ready to pop up now. The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival offers the most spectacular showing, and it’s certainly worth the trek North to see 100s of acres of brightly bursting tulip fields on a free self-guided tour. You'll want to bring your camera for their photo contest.
Mount Vernon , WA
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Biscuits and Coffee at Morsel and Bean
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014