Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
“April showers bring May flowers.” This rhyme may hold true in some parts of the country, but here in Seattle we had showers in March (and February and January and…) so ours are ready to pop up now. The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival offers the most spectacular showing, and it’s certainly worth the trek North to see 100s of acres of brightly bursting tulip fields on a free self-guided tour. You'll want to bring your camera for their photo contest.
Mount Vernon , WA
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)