Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
“April showers bring May flowers.” This rhyme may hold true in some parts of the country, but here in Seattle we had showers in March (and February and January and…) so ours are ready to pop up now. The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival offers the most spectacular showing, and it’s certainly worth the trek North to see 100s of acres of brightly bursting tulip fields on a free self-guided tour. You'll want to bring your camera for their photo contest.
Mount Vernon , WA
- OMFG It's the PSL!
- Morning Fizz: "A Culture of Distrust and Brutality"
- Try This Trail: Maple Pass
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Afternoon Jolt: Weyerhaeuser Moving HQ to Pioneer Square
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: August 21–September 1
- Morning Fizz: More on the MIA GOP Memo