Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
“April showers bring May flowers.” This rhyme may hold true in some parts of the country, but here in Seattle we had showers in March (and February and January and…) so ours are ready to pop up now. The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival offers the most spectacular showing, and it’s certainly worth the trek North to see 100s of acres of brightly bursting tulip fields on a free self-guided tour. You'll want to bring your camera for their photo contest.
Mount Vernon , WA
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- First Look: The New (Well, Remodeled) Downtown Nordstrom
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- RockCreek's Owners Will Open FlintCreek Cattle Co. in Greenwood
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- 43rd District Winners and Losers
- Delancey's Brandon Pettit Will Open Dino's Tomato Pie on Capitol Hill