SIFF 2014 Closing Night Gala: The One I Love
SIFF 2014 concludes on a surreal note with The One I Love. The film stars Elizabeth Moss (Mad Men) and Mark Duplass (The League, Safety Not Guaranteed) as a couple that takes a vacation retreat in hopes of sorting out their marital issues. Things start taking a turn for The Twilight Zone when each party seems to be weirdly oblivious very recent actions.
Both Moss and Duplass will attend the gala.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue