SIFF 2014 Closing Night Gala: The One I Love
SIFF 2014 concludes on a surreal note with The One I Love. The film stars Elizabeth Moss (Mad Men) and Mark Duplass (The League, Safety Not Guaranteed) as a couple that takes a vacation retreat in hopes of sorting out their marital issues. Things start taking a turn for The Twilight Zone when each party seems to be weirdly oblivious very recent actions.
Both Moss and Duplass will attend the gala.
- Catfish Corner Will Soon Become Fat's Fried Chicken and Waffles
- ZooTunes Lays Out Its 2015 Summer Concert Lineup
- The Rent Really Is Too Damn High
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Council Applicant Game Theory and the Honorable Mentions
- The Suburbs Get It
- 20 Books Every Seattleite Should Read
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: April 23–26