SIFF 2014 Closing Night Gala: The One I Love
SIFF 2014 concludes on a surreal note with The One I Love. The film stars Elizabeth Moss (Mad Men) and Mark Duplass (The League, Safety Not Guaranteed) as a couple that takes a vacation retreat in hopes of sorting out their marital issues. Things start taking a turn for The Twilight Zone when each party seems to be weirdly oblivious very recent actions.
Both Moss and Duplass will attend the gala.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)