SIFF 2014 Closing Night Gala: The One I Love
SIFF 2014 concludes on a surreal note with The One I Love. The film stars Elizabeth Moss (Mad Men) and Mark Duplass (The League, Safety Not Guaranteed) as a couple that takes a vacation retreat in hopes of sorting out their marital issues. Things start taking a turn for The Twilight Zone when each party seems to be weirdly oblivious very recent actions.
Both Moss and Duplass will attend the gala.
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Tom Douglas Will Open the Carlile Room Across from the Paramount
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- Seattle Is Ginger Beer's Boomtown
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One