SIFF 2014 Closing Night Gala: The One I Love
SIFF 2014 concludes on a surreal note with The One I Love. The film stars Elizabeth Moss (Mad Men) and Mark Duplass (The League, Safety Not Guaranteed) as a couple that takes a vacation retreat in hopes of sorting out their marital issues. Things start taking a turn for The Twilight Zone when each party seems to be weirdly oblivious very recent actions.
Both Moss and Duplass will attend the gala.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- The London Plane: Pretty and Potent
- Hommage (née Book Bindery) Opens This Week
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- Best Breakfast Spots