Sharon Van Etten
Indie folk rock’s reigning queen of heartbreaking love songs is at it again. Sharon Van Etten’s latest album, Are We There, offers more tunes loaded with smoldering, swooning, swelling keys and guitars and a sharp-tongued edge that is well past wallowing and taking any guff.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- The London Plane: Pretty and Potent
- Hommage (née Book Bindery) Opens This Week
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- Best Breakfast Spots