Sharon Van Etten
Indie folk rock’s reigning queen of heartbreaking love songs is at it again. Sharon Van Etten’s latest album, Are We There, offers more tunes loaded with smoldering, swooning, swelling keys and guitars and a sharp-tongued edge that is well past wallowing and taking any guff.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale