Sharon Van Etten
Indie folk rock’s reigning queen of heartbreaking love songs is at it again. Sharon Van Etten’s latest album, Are We There, offers more tunes loaded with smoldering, swooning, swelling keys and guitars and a sharp-tongued edge that is well past wallowing and taking any guff.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"