Shalom! Open for Business
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $17
The influx of Jewish immigrants to Washington more
than a century ago not only added cultural flavor to
the city; it also brought business. MOHAI and the
Washington State Jewish Historical Society present a
look at the Jewish merchants of the mid-19th and
early 20th centuries with Shalom! Open for Business.
From Pike Place Market seafood vendors to tailors,
they helped shape modern Seattle society
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."