Seattle's Best Damn Happy Hour
There are plenty of happy hour options around town, but how many feature giant Jenga? The third Thursday of every month, Seattle’s Best Damn Happy Hour turns Seattle Center Armory into a madhouse of music, cocktails, food, mini golf, and oversize board games. Expect a long line and arrive early for a table. It deserves its name.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale