Seattle's Best Damn Happy Hour
There are plenty of happy hour options around town, but how many feature giant Jenga? The third Thursday of every month, Seattle’s Best Damn Happy Hour turns Seattle Center Armory into a madhouse of music, cocktails, food, mini golf, and oversize board games. Expect a long line and arrive early for a table. It deserves its name.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- What It Takes to Make It in Seattle
- Unburied: The Secrets of a Deadly Mount Baker Avalanche
- What’s Seattle’s Hottest Sandwich Zone?
- This Week in Restaurant News: Many, Many Openings
- These Are Seattle's 2015 James Beard Finalists
- The Brief, Extraordinary Life of Cody Spafford
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work