Seattle's Best Damn Happy Hour
There are plenty of happy hour options around town, but how many feature giant Jenga? The third Thursday of every month, Seattle’s Best Damn Happy Hour turns Seattle Center Armory into a madhouse of music, cocktails, food, mini golf, and oversize board games. Expect a long line and arrive early for a table. It deserves its name.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Three Seattle Gifts: Under $40