Seattle's Best Damn Happy Hour
There are plenty of happy hour options around town, but how many feature giant Jenga? The third Thursday of every month, Seattle’s Best Damn Happy Hour turns Seattle Center Armory into a madhouse of music, cocktails, food, mini golf, and oversize board games. Expect a long line and arrive early for a table. It deserves its name.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"