When you enter the secretive nightclub of alleged gangster Frank Colacurcio you’ll step into a world of dancing, burlesque performers, live original music, comedy and everything else you could want in a cabaret. Seattle Vice mixes this world around you (as well as plenty of drinks) in a tale of corruption in the Emerald City. Stick around after Friday and Saturday showings for more late-night music and your turn to dance.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Oh Go Jump in a Lake
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 18–21
- Morning Fizz: City Hall Irony of the Day