When you enter the secretive nightclub of alleged gangster Frank Colacurcio you’ll step into a world of dancing, burlesque performers, live original music, comedy and everything else you could want in a cabaret. Seattle Vice mixes this world around you (as well as plenty of drinks) in a tale of corruption in the Emerald City. Stick around after Friday and Saturday showings for more late-night music and your turn to dance.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"