Seattle Symphony: Beethoven’s Symphony no. 5
There’s no better way to introduce your teens to classical music than an evening with a handsome young cellist (Frenchman Gautier Capuçon) playing Beethoven’s most popular symphony. This Wyckoff Masterworks concert offers free companion tickets for adults with children ages 8 to 18.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Morning Fizz: Mayor's Race Fundraising Surprises
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: June 19–25