Seattle Rock ’n’ Roll Marathon and Half Marathon
Baby got a little too much back? Well run it off at the Seattle Rock ’n’ Roll Marathon and Half Marathon. Live bands line the path to keep competitors’ butts in gear, and once runners finish they can shake said rumps to performances by Sir Mix-a-Lot and the Presidents of the United States of America.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale