Seattle Pro-Am 2014
The Sonics may be gone, but Seattle native Jamal Crawford is making sure Seattleites still get a chance to see NBA All-Stars showcase their talents. Each summer the two-time Sixth Man of the Year winner brings his professional pals to Seattle Pacific University's Royal Brougham Pavilion for his Seattle Pro-Am, and the caliber of players attending increases with every passing year. Crawford has already said that the 2014 edition will feature at least six players who were All-Stars this year: Chris Paul, James Harden, Damian Lillard, John Wall, and LaMarcus Aldridge. They'll randomly be dropping in to play on certain weekends through the end of August.
Games at 1, 2:30, and 4.
- Finally...Seattle Has a Cat Cafe in the Works
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Six Freaky Halloween Vacations
- 10 Frightfully Fun Seattle Halloween Events for 2014
- 8 Great Seattle Cheap Dates
- Crazy Pho Cajun Is Coming to the International District
- Afternoon Jolt: New York Times Gets AG Ferguson Story Wrong
- Morning Fizz: Microsoft Makes Its GOP Allegiance Clear