Seattle Pro-Am 2014
The Sonics may be gone, but Seattle native Jamal Crawford is making sure Seattleites still get a chance to see NBA All-Stars showcase their talents. Each summer the two-time Sixth Man of the Year winner brings his professional pals to Seattle Pacific University's Royal Brougham Pavilion for his Seattle Pro-Am, and the caliber of players attending increases with every passing year. Crawford has already said that the 2014 edition will feature at least six players who were All-Stars this year: Chris Paul, James Harden, Damian Lillard, John Wall, and LaMarcus Aldridge. They'll randomly be dropping in to play on certain weekends through the end of August.
Games at 1, 2:30, and 4.
- Catfish Corner Will Soon Become Fat's Fried Chicken and Waffles
- The Rent Really Is Too Damn High
- ZooTunes Lays Out Its 2015 Summer Concert Lineup
- Renee Erickson's Restaurants Will Abolish Tipping
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Breaking: How Each Council Member Voted Behind the Scenes on Vacancy Applicants
- Council Applicant Game Theory and the Honorable Mentions
- 20 Books Every Seattleite Should Read