Seattle Pro-Am 2014
The Sonics may be gone, but Seattle native Jamal Crawford is making sure Seattleites still get a chance to see NBA All-Stars showcase their talents. Each summer the two-time Sixth Man of the Year winner brings his professional pals to Seattle Pacific University's Royal Brougham Pavilion for his Seattle Pro-Am, and the caliber of players attending increases with every passing year. Crawford has already said that the 2014 edition will feature at least six players who were All-Stars this year: Chris Paul, James Harden, Damian Lillard, John Wall, and LaMarcus Aldridge. They'll randomly be dropping in to play on certain weekends through the end of August.
Games at 1, 2:30, and 4.
- Hidden Hot Springs Near Seattle
- The Comfort Food Seattle Can’t Get Enough Of
- Extra Fizz (or Jolt): Mayor Murray's Communications Director Out
- The Restaurants That Changed Seattle
- 8 Great Seattle Cheap Dates
- 10 Things About Paseo I’m Not Going to Miss
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Cinerama Reopens: New Seats, Sights, Sounds, and Treats