Seattle Pro-Am 2014
The Sonics may be gone, but Seattle native Jamal Crawford is making sure Seattleites still get a chance to see NBA All-Stars showcase their talents. Each summer the two-time Sixth Man of the Year winner brings his professional pals to Seattle Pacific University's Royal Brougham Pavilion for his Seattle Pro-Am, and the caliber of players attending increases with every passing year. Crawford has already said that the 2014 edition will feature at least six players who were All-Stars this year: Chris Paul, James Harden, Damian Lillard, John Wall, and LaMarcus Aldridge. They'll randomly be dropping in to play on certain weekends through the end of August.
Games at 1, 2:30, and 4.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- First Look: The New (Well, Remodeled) Downtown Nordstrom
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- Delancey's Brandon Pettit Will Open Dino's Tomato Pie on Capitol Hill
- RockCreek's Owners Will Open FlintCreek Cattle Co. in Greenwood
- North Seattle Debate, Southeast Seattle Endorsements
- 43rd District Winners and Losers