Seattle Pro-Am 2014
The Sonics may be gone, but Seattle native Jamal Crawford is making sure Seattleites still get a chance to see NBA All-Stars showcase their talents. Each summer the two-time Sixth Man of the Year winner brings his professional pals to Seattle Pacific University's Royal Brougham Pavilion for his Seattle Pro-Am, and the caliber of players attending increases with every passing year. Crawford has already said that the 2014 edition will feature at least six players who were All-Stars this year: Chris Paul, James Harden, Damian Lillard, John Wall, and LaMarcus Aldridge. They'll randomly be dropping in to play on certain weekends through the end of August.
Games at 1, 2:30, and 4.
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Tom Douglas Will Open the Carlile Room Across from the Paramount
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- Seattle Is Ginger Beer's Boomtown
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One