Seattle Pro-Am 2014
The Sonics may be gone, but Seattle native Jamal Crawford is making sure Seattleites still get a chance to see NBA All-Stars showcase their talents. Each summer the two-time Sixth Man of the Year winner brings his professional pals to Seattle Pacific University's Royal Brougham Pavilion for his Seattle Pro-Am, and the caliber of players attending increases with every passing year. Crawford has already said that the 2014 edition will feature at least six players who were All-Stars this year: Chris Paul, James Harden, Damian Lillard, John Wall, and LaMarcus Aldridge. They'll randomly be dropping in to play on certain weekends through the end of August.
Games at 1, 2:30, and 4.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue