Seattle International Dance Festival
If there’s one thing the Seattle International Dance Festival does particularly well, it’s balancing the first two words of its title. The three-weekend festival sandwiches a week of top local dancers in between the visiting performers who’ve traveled from distant locales like Ghana (Wuza Wuza) and Israel (Idan Cohen) to share their choreography.
- 35 Essential Seattle Dining Experiences
- The 15 Best Margaritas in Seattle
- Coming to Ballard Ave: An Italian Restaurant with a Past
- The Cat Cafes Are Coming!
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- Tony Wheat Has Been Sorry for So Long
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Chef José Andrés Talks Restaurant Plans, Tom Douglas, and His Frustrations with 'Deadliest Catch'