Seattle International Dance Festival
If there’s one thing the Seattle International Dance Festival does particularly well, it’s balancing the first two words of its title. The three-weekend festival sandwiches a week of top local dancers in between the visiting performers who’ve traveled from distant locales like Ghana (Wuza Wuza) and Israel (Idan Cohen) to share their choreography.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers