Seattle International Dance Festival
If there’s one thing the Seattle International Dance Festival does particularly well, it’s balancing the first two words of its title. The three-weekend festival sandwiches a week of top local dancers in between the visiting performers who’ve traveled from distant locales like Ghana (Wuza Wuza) and Israel (Idan Cohen) to share their choreography.
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Tom Douglas Will Open the Carlile Room Across from the Paramount
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- Seattle Is Ginger Beer's Boomtown
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One