Seattle International Dance Festival
If there’s one thing the Seattle International Dance Festival does particularly well, it’s balancing the first two words of its title. The three-weekend festival sandwiches a week of top local dancers in between the visiting performers who’ve traveled from distant locales like Ghana (Wuza Wuza) and Israel (Idan Cohen) to share their choreography.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21