Seattle International Dance Festival
If there’s one thing the Seattle International Dance Festival does particularly well, it’s balancing the first two words of its title. The three-weekend festival sandwiches a week of top local dancers in between the visiting performers who’ve traveled from distant locales like Ghana (Wuza Wuza) and Israel (Idan Cohen) to share their choreography.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Three Seattle Gifts: Under $40