Seattle Beer Week
The neighborhood-spanning Seattle Beer Week offers events for just about every brew fan. Early risers can hit up one of the kegs n’ eggs at Brave Horse Tavern. Fans of ultra tiny operations should check out the Ballard brewshed pub crawl. Aspiring chefs might enter the beer crock-pot cook-off at Vera Project. And fans of rhyming there’s a night of sours at Brouwer’s. Various Venues
- OMFG It's the PSL!
- Morning Fizz: "A Culture of Distrust and Brutality"
- Try This Trail: Maple Pass
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Afternoon Jolt: Weyerhaeuser Moving HQ to Pioneer Square
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: August 21–September 1
- Morning Fizz: More on the MIA GOP Memo