Seattle Against Slavery Fall Wine Tasting
Come to the Seattle Against Slavery Fall Wine Tasting at 1:00 in the Fremont Abbey Arts Center to take a stand against slavery and have some vino while you’re at it. Sip on wines from Fletcher Bay Winery paired with selected cheeses by the Kitchen Sink Project. Human rights never tasted so good. Tickets are $20 and available online.
- Morning Fizz: Sawant Won Because...
- Update: Zara Seattle
- How Margaret Atwood and Heavy Metal Influenced Rob Delaney's New Book
- Seattle Holiday Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "We Worry That Many Economic Factors Will Be Overlooked."
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- Council Fizz: Talking, and Taxes
- One Question for Ed Murray: The Minimum Wage & Sawant