Science Fiction and Fantasy Short Film Festival
Features:Price: Sold out. Encore screening at SIFF Cinema on Jan 12; $11.
In the CGI era, fantasy and sci-fi moviemaking has become synonymous with Peter Jackson’s big budget Tolkien epics and J. J. Abrams’s Star Trek lens-flare fests. But the upstart filmmakers competing in the annual Science Fiction and Fantasy Short Film Festival prove that smaller scales and smaller budgets don’t correlate with smaller imaginations.
Note: The festival itself has sold out, but SIFF Cinema Uptown is hosting an encore screening on January 12.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Cheap Week Seattle: Best Bang-for-Your-Buck Events March 10–16