Science Fiction and Fantasy Short Film Festival
Features:Price: Sold out. Encore screening at SIFF Cinema on Jan 12; $11.
In the CGI era, fantasy and sci-fi moviemaking has become synonymous with Peter Jackson’s big budget Tolkien epics and J. J. Abrams’s Star Trek lens-flare fests. But the upstart filmmakers competing in the annual Science Fiction and Fantasy Short Film Festival prove that smaller scales and smaller budgets don’t correlate with smaller imaginations.
Note: The festival itself has sold out, but SIFF Cinema Uptown is hosting an encore screening on January 12.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Unburied: The Secrets of a Deadly Mount Baker Avalanche
- Ethan Stowell Will Open a Restaurant at the Four Seasons
- What It Takes to Make It in Seattle
- 5 Things to Know About the New M Room Barbershop
- Mayor Murray Sets Affordable Housing Goal of 20,000 Units in Next 10 Years
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD