School of Rock Presents: Stop Making Sense by the Talking Heads
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $12-$15
In 1984, new-wave icons the Talking Heads released one of the greatest concert films of all time, Stop Making Sense. Now the School of Rock kids take a crack at recreating the lauded live performances despite the fact that none of them were born until a decade after the movie’s release.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Morning Fizz: Mayor's Race Fundraising Surprises
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: June 19–25