Denial is a powerful force, particularly when the walls are crumbling around you. In local playwright Sonya Schneider’s new play Royal Blood, a distressed American family denies their terrible reality by holding onto the belief that they are descendants of royalty as they weather death, tragedy, and some shattering discoveries. This world premier features Todd Jefferson Moore (winner of a 2006 Gregory A. Falls Sustained Achievement Award) and some not-so-regal behavior.
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work
- Korean Steak House Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- 10 Hottest Neighborhoods in Seattle
- Council Okays Homeless in Residential Neighborhoods, Now How About Homes?