Denial is a powerful force, particularly when the walls are crumbling around you. In local playwright Sonya Schneider’s new play Royal Blood, a distressed American family denies their terrible reality by holding onto the belief that they are descendants of royalty as they weather death, tragedy, and some shattering discoveries. This world premier features Todd Jefferson Moore (winner of a 2006 Gregory A. Falls Sustained Achievement Award) and some not-so-regal behavior.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August