Denial is a powerful force, particularly when the walls are crumbling around you. In local playwright Sonya Schneider’s new play Royal Blood, a distressed American family denies their terrible reality by holding onto the belief that they are descendants of royalty as they weather death, tragedy, and some shattering discoveries. This world premier features Todd Jefferson Moore (winner of a 2006 Gregory A. Falls Sustained Achievement Award) and some not-so-regal behavior.
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- The Ultimate Guide to Drinking by a Fireplace in Seattle
- WSDOT Map Shows Worst Damage
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- "The Change in Settlement from High to Low"