Denial is a powerful force, particularly when the walls are crumbling around you. In local playwright Sonya Schneider’s new play Royal Blood, a distressed American family denies their terrible reality by holding onto the belief that they are descendants of royalty as they weather death, tragedy, and some shattering discoveries. This world premier features Todd Jefferson Moore (winner of a 2006 Gregory A. Falls Sustained Achievement Award) and some not-so-regal behavior.
- Hidden Hot Springs Near Seattle
- 10 Classic Seattle Restaurants
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- 8 Great Seattle Cheap Dates
- Seafood Bar Manolin Opens Soon on Stone Way
- Marination-Backed Good Bar Arrives in Pioneer Square
- Mayor Murray on "The Murder of Mr. Brown."
- The Comfort Food Seattle Can’t Get Enough Of