Denial is a powerful force, particularly when the walls are crumbling around you. In local playwright Sonya Schneider’s new play Royal Blood, a distressed American family denies their terrible reality by holding onto the belief that they are descendants of royalty as they weather death, tragedy, and some shattering discoveries. This world premier features Todd Jefferson Moore (winner of a 2006 Gregory A. Falls Sustained Achievement Award) and some not-so-regal behavior.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes (Rob Johnson) & Dislikes (The Seattle Housing Authority)
- Best Breakfast Spots
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Here Are Six Great New Burger Places Around Town
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- These Seattle Breweries Are Pouring Fresh Hop Beer