Robert Marchessault: Forest for the Trees
It's safe to say that Canadian painter Robert Marchessault wouldn't object to being called a tree hugger. For more than 30 years, he's devoted his life and art to the wooden wonders. His latest collection, Forest for the Trees, captures a serene contemplation amongst the often isolated branches. The paintings highlight dendrological diversity while remaining deeply rooted in a sense of quiet tranquility.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"