Robert Marchessault: Forest for the Trees
It's safe to say that Canadian painter Robert Marchessault wouldn't object to being called a tree hugger. For more than 30 years, he's devoted his life and art to the wooden wonders. His latest collection, Forest for the Trees, captures a serene contemplation amongst the often isolated branches. The paintings highlight dendrological diversity while remaining deeply rooted in a sense of quiet tranquility.
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- A Cat Cafe Is Popping Up on Valentine's Day
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?