Robert Marchessault: Forest for the Trees
It's safe to say that Canadian painter Robert Marchessault wouldn't object to being called a tree hugger. For more than 30 years, he's devoted his life and art to the wooden wonders. His latest collection, Forest for the Trees, captures a serene contemplation amongst the often isolated branches. The paintings highlight dendrological diversity while remaining deeply rooted in a sense of quiet tranquility.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Three Seattle Gifts: Under $40