Robert Marchessault: Forest for the Trees
It's safe to say that Canadian painter Robert Marchessault wouldn't object to being called a tree hugger. For more than 30 years, he's devoted his life and art to the wooden wonders. His latest collection, Forest for the Trees, captures a serene contemplation amongst the often isolated branches. The paintings highlight dendrological diversity while remaining deeply rooted in a sense of quiet tranquility.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- The London Plane: Pretty and Potent
- Hommage (née Book Bindery) Opens This Week
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- Best Breakfast Spots