Rena Bass Forman and Zaria Forman
Two generations are on display at Winston Wächter, as Zaria Forman and her deceased mother Rena Bass Forman offer different approaches to presenting majestic scenes of water and glaciers. Rena used sepia-toned photographs to capture the landscapes, while Zaria employs pastel drawings to recreate the imagery. Presented together, the exhibits beautifully represent the way we hold on to our parents’ lessons while pushing forward and forming our own individual voices.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers