Rena Bass Forman and Zaria Forman
Two generations are on display at Winston Wächter, as Zaria Forman and her deceased mother Rena Bass Forman offer different approaches to presenting majestic scenes of water and glaciers. Rena used sepia-toned photographs to capture the landscapes, while Zaria employs pastel drawings to recreate the imagery. Presented together, the exhibits beautifully represent the way we hold on to our parents’ lessons while pushing forward and forming our own individual voices.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)