Rena Bass Forman and Zaria Forman
Two generations are on display at Winston Wächter, as Zaria Forman and her deceased mother Rena Bass Forman offer different approaches to presenting majestic scenes of water and glaciers. Rena used sepia-toned photographs to capture the landscapes, while Zaria employs pastel drawings to recreate the imagery. Presented together, the exhibits beautifully represent the way we hold on to our parents’ lessons while pushing forward and forming our own individual voices.
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Seattle's Best Brunches
- Democrats Test Republican Two-Thirds Rule, Shut Down Senate Transportation Vote
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One