Rena Bass Forman and Zaria Forman
Two generations are on display at Winston Wächter, as Zaria Forman and her deceased mother Rena Bass Forman offer different approaches to presenting majestic scenes of water and glaciers. Rena used sepia-toned photographs to capture the landscapes, while Zaria employs pastel drawings to recreate the imagery. Presented together, the exhibits beautifully represent the way we hold on to our parents’ lessons while pushing forward and forming our own individual voices.
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Blog Spot: Cupcakes and Creativity
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- Endorsements, Kickoffs, Letters, and Texts
- Seattle's Best Brunches