Rena Bass Forman and Zaria Forman
Two generations are on display at Winston Wächter, as Zaria Forman and her deceased mother Rena Bass Forman offer different approaches to presenting majestic scenes of water and glaciers. Rena used sepia-toned photographs to capture the landscapes, while Zaria employs pastel drawings to recreate the imagery. Presented together, the exhibits beautifully represent the way we hold on to our parents’ lessons while pushing forward and forming our own individual voices.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots