Rena Bass Forman and Zaria Forman
Two generations are on display at Winston Wächter, as Zaria Forman and her deceased mother Rena Bass Forman offer different approaches to presenting majestic scenes of water and glaciers. Rena used sepia-toned photographs to capture the landscapes, while Zaria employs pastel drawings to recreate the imagery. Presented together, the exhibits beautifully represent the way we hold on to our parents’ lessons while pushing forward and forming our own individual voices.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- "The Change in Settlement from High to Low"
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar