Red Light Winter and 25 Saints
Gutsy upstart theater company Azeotrope made waves last year with its award-winning Jesus Hopped the ‘A’ Train. The company returns to the ACT stage with the double bill. Red Light Winter follows a friendship that unravels when a trip to the Netherlands sparks a love triangle with a prostitute; 25 Saints revolves around two Appalachian meth dealers hunted by crooked cops.
- Update: Zara Seattle
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: Gay is Passé
- First Look: Chef Jason Wilson's New Miller's Guild
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: December 4–10
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- Morning Fizz: "However, If Corporate Resistance Results in the Ordinance Getting Watered Down..."