Razing the Bar
Features:Price: $10 - $12
For years, the Funhouse lurked in the shadows of the Space Needle on Fifth Avenue. And shadowy is just how the venue’s punk patrons liked it. The new documentary Razing the Bar captures the loud debauched glory of the dark and dirty venue and its music before its 2012 closure.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots