Razing the Bar
Features:Price: $10 - $12
For years, the Funhouse lurked in the shadows of the Space Needle on Fifth Avenue. And shadowy is just how the venue’s punk patrons liked it. The new documentary Razing the Bar captures the loud debauched glory of the dark and dirty venue and its music before its 2012 closure.
- Hidden Hot Springs Near Seattle
- 10 Classic Seattle Restaurants
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- 8 Great Seattle Cheap Dates
- Seafood Bar Manolin Opens Soon on Stone Way
- Marination-Backed Good Bar Arrives in Pioneer Square
- Mayor Murray on "The Murder of Mr. Brown."
- The Comfort Food Seattle Can’t Get Enough Of