Razing the Bar
Features:Price: $10 - $12
For years, the Funhouse lurked in the shadows of the Space Needle on Fifth Avenue. And shadowy is just how the venue’s punk patrons liked it. The new documentary Razing the Bar captures the loud debauched glory of the dark and dirty venue and its music before its 2012 closure.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- What It Takes to Make It in Seattle
- Unburied: The Secrets of a Deadly Mount Baker Avalanche
- What’s Seattle’s Hottest Sandwich Zone?
- This Week in Restaurant News: Many, Many Openings
- These Are Seattle's 2015 James Beard Finalists
- The Brief, Extraordinary Life of Cody Spafford
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work