Razing the Bar
Features:Price: $10 - $12
For years, the Funhouse lurked in the shadows of the Space Needle on Fifth Avenue. And shadowy is just how the venue’s punk patrons liked it. The new documentary Razing the Bar captures the loud debauched glory of the dark and dirty venue and its music before its 2012 closure.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)