Razing the Bar
Features:Price: $10 - $12
For years, the Funhouse lurked in the shadows of the Space Needle on Fifth Avenue. And shadowy is just how the venue’s punk patrons liked it. The new documentary Razing the Bar captures the loud debauched glory of the dark and dirty venue and its music before its 2012 closure.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- RockCreek's Owners Will Open FlintCreek Cattle Co. in Greenwood
- 36th Endorses González, Rejects Burgess
- First Look: The New (Well, Remodeled) Downtown Nordstrom
- Best Breakfast Spots