Razing the Bar
Features:Price: $10 - $12
For years, the Funhouse lurked in the shadows of the Space Needle on Fifth Avenue. And shadowy is just how the venue’s punk patrons liked it. The new documentary Razing the Bar captures the loud debauched glory of the dark and dirty venue and its music before its 2012 closure.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)