Posse’s Soft Opening was one of the best local records released in the first half of 2014. The band’s throwback slacker indie-rock vibe calls to mind Yo La Tengo and Pavement, but it feels like they’re simply kicking dirt on the outskirts of those forefathers’ property rather than looking to move in. It’s music that’s artfully laissez-faire.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"