Posse’s Soft Opening was one of the best local records released in the first half of 2014. The band’s throwback slacker indie-rock vibe calls to mind Yo La Tengo and Pavement, but it feels like they’re simply kicking dirt on the outskirts of those forefathers’ property rather than looking to move in. It’s music that’s artfully laissez-faire.
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Blog Spot: Cupcakes and Creativity
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- Endorsements, Kickoffs, Letters, and Texts
- Seattle's Best Brunches