Posse’s Soft Opening was one of the best local records released in the first half of 2014. The band’s throwback slacker indie-rock vibe calls to mind Yo La Tengo and Pavement, but it feels like they’re simply kicking dirt on the outskirts of those forefathers’ property rather than looking to move in. It’s music that’s artfully laissez-faire.
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week