Posse’s Soft Opening was one of the best local records released in the first half of 2014. The band’s throwback slacker indie-rock vibe calls to mind Yo La Tengo and Pavement, but it feels like they’re simply kicking dirt on the outskirts of those forefathers’ property rather than looking to move in. It’s music that’s artfully laissez-faire.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar