Porgy and Bess
Features:Price: $40 - $110
Hear “Summertime” in the summertime, as George Gershwin’s groundbreaking folk opera Porgy and Bess takes the 5th Avenue Theatre stage. The tale of African American plight in 1920s South Carolina follows the beggar Porgy’s attempts to save Bess from the dangerous men in her life.
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Tom Douglas Will Open the Carlile Room Across from the Paramount
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- Seattle Is Ginger Beer's Boomtown
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One