Porgy and Bess
Features:Price: $40 - $110
Hear “Summertime” in the summertime, as George Gershwin’s groundbreaking folk opera Porgy and Bess takes the 5th Avenue Theatre stage. The tale of African American plight in 1920s South Carolina follows the beggar Porgy’s attempts to save Bess from the dangerous men in her life.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale