Porgy and Bess
Features:Price: $40 - $110
Hear “Summertime” in the summertime, as George Gershwin’s groundbreaking folk opera Porgy and Bess takes the 5th Avenue Theatre stage. The tale of African American plight in 1920s South Carolina follows the beggar Porgy’s attempts to save Bess from the dangerous men in her life.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- A Linkage Fee for an Affordable and Just Seattle
- Korean Steakhouse Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- The Brief, Extraordinary Life of Cody Spafford
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work