Playing for Change
Playing for Change isn’t a band so much as a music project. In 2002 producer Mark Johnson began traveling the world with mobile recording equipment to capture the music happening on the streets. A collection of international artists singing “Stand By Me” went viral, and now some of the best talent Johnson found tours together as a cultural eclectic collective.
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work
- Korean Steak House Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- 10 Hottest Neighborhoods in Seattle
- Council Okays Homeless in Residential Neighborhoods, Now How About Homes?