Playing for Change
Playing for Change isn’t a band so much as a music project. In 2002 producer Mark Johnson began traveling the world with mobile recording equipment to capture the music happening on the streets. A collection of international artists singing “Stand By Me” went viral, and now some of the best talent Johnson found tours together as a cultural eclectic collective.
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- A Cat Cafe Is Popping Up on Valentine's Day
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?