Playing for Change
Playing for Change isn’t a band so much as a music project. In 2002 producer Mark Johnson began traveling the world with mobile recording equipment to capture the music happening on the streets. A collection of international artists singing “Stand By Me” went viral, and now some of the best talent Johnson found tours together as a cultural eclectic collective.
- Hidden Hot Springs Near Seattle
- 10 Classic Seattle Restaurants
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- 8 Great Seattle Cheap Dates
- Seafood Bar Manolin Opens Soon on Stone Way
- Marination-Backed Good Bar Arrives in Pioneer Square
- Mayor Murray on "The Murder of Mr. Brown."
- The Comfort Food Seattle Can’t Get Enough Of