Playing for Change
Playing for Change isn’t a band so much as a music project. In 2002 producer Mark Johnson began traveling the world with mobile recording equipment to capture the music happening on the streets. A collection of international artists singing “Stand By Me” went viral, and now some of the best talent Johnson found tours together as a cultural eclectic collective.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar