Playing for Change
Playing for Change isn’t a band so much as a music project. In 2002 producer Mark Johnson began traveling the world with mobile recording equipment to capture the music happening on the streets. A collection of international artists singing “Stand By Me” went viral, and now some of the best talent Johnson found tours together as a cultural eclectic collective.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)