In her memoir Just Kids, Patti Smith recalls, “I’d brag that I was going to be an artist’s mistress one day. … I imagined myself as Frida to Diego, both muse and maker.” The rock poet—who, at 66, is so much more than an artist’s mistress—showcases her new studio album Banga in an intimate performance at the Neptune.
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- Wha?! Anheuser-Busch Buys Seattle's Elysian Brewing
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Glassybaby Seconds Sale in SoDo