In her memoir Just Kids, Patti Smith recalls, “I’d brag that I was going to be an artist’s mistress one day. … I imagined myself as Frida to Diego, both muse and maker.” The rock poet—who, at 66, is so much more than an artist’s mistress—showcases her new studio album Banga in an intimate performance at the Neptune.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue