In her memoir Just Kids, Patti Smith recalls, “I’d brag that I was going to be an artist’s mistress one day. … I imagined myself as Frida to Diego, both muse and maker.” The rock poet—who, at 66, is so much more than an artist’s mistress—showcases her new studio album Banga in an intimate performance at the Neptune.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)