In her memoir Just Kids, Patti Smith recalls, “I’d brag that I was going to be an artist’s mistress one day. … I imagined myself as Frida to Diego, both muse and maker.” The rock poet—who, at 66, is so much more than an artist’s mistress—showcases her new studio album Banga in an intimate performance at the Neptune.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots