In her memoir Just Kids, Patti Smith recalls, “I’d brag that I was going to be an artist’s mistress one day. … I imagined myself as Frida to Diego, both muse and maker.” The rock poet—who, at 66, is so much more than an artist’s mistress—showcases her new studio album Banga in an intimate performance at the Neptune.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"