Features:Price: $20 - $0
Don’t expect Broadway glitz and glam from Passing Strange. This Tony-winning rock musical about a black musician’s journey of existential discovery takes an unvarnished look at race, sex, and masculinity. Local rocker LeRoy Bell plays the lead role of the Youth, and his powerful and emotive pipes should give the production the gritty edge it requires.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."