Features:Price: $20 - $0
Don’t expect Broadway glitz and glam from Passing Strange. This Tony-winning rock musical about a black musician’s journey of existential discovery takes an unvarnished look at race, sex, and masculinity. Local rocker LeRoy Bell plays the lead role of the Youth, and his powerful and emotive pipes should give the production the gritty edge it requires.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar