Features:Price: $20 - $0
Don’t expect Broadway glitz and glam from Passing Strange. This Tony-winning rock musical about a black musician’s journey of existential discovery takes an unvarnished look at race, sex, and masculinity. Local rocker LeRoy Bell plays the lead role of the Youth, and his powerful and emotive pipes should give the production the gritty edge it requires.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Quality Athletics Opens (Officially) Today in Pioneer Square
- Tuesday Jolt: Mayor Murray Threatens to Veto Restrictive aPodment Legislation
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- Cheap Week Seattle: September 15–21