Features:Price: $20 - $0
Don’t expect Broadway glitz and glam from Passing Strange. This Tony-winning rock musical about a black musician’s journey of existential discovery takes an unvarnished look at race, sex, and masculinity. Local rocker LeRoy Bell plays the lead role of the Youth, and his powerful and emotive pipes should give the production the gritty edge it requires.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale