Pacific Northwest Ballet's Backstage Bash: Midsummer Mischief
Features:Price: $25 (Does not include ballet performance)
The playful humor of A Midsummer Night's Dream is mischievous enough on its own, but PNB's Young Patrons Circle ups the ante with this year's Backstage Bash. The after-performance party gives patrons in their 20s and 30s a chance to let loose and mingle with some of the dancers in the wings of McCaw Hall. Get things started at the bar with unlimited free drinks (beer, wine, and a vodka cocktail), hors d’oeuvres, and a selection of desserts. The festivities include a dance party with music by DJ Skiddle, acrobatic performances, and face painting by PNB's makeup artists. Patrons also receive 25% off the ticket to the evening's ballet by purchasing a ticket to the Backstage Bash (or just skip it and go straight to the party).
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- The London Plane: Pretty and Potent
- Hommage (née Book Bindery) Opens This Week
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- Best Breakfast Spots