Pacific Northwest Ballet's Backstage Bash: Midsummer Mischief
Features:Price: $25 (Does not include ballet performance)
The playful humor of A Midsummer Night's Dream is mischievous enough on its own, but PNB's Young Patrons Circle ups the ante with this year's Backstage Bash. The after-performance party gives patrons in their 20s and 30s a chance to let loose and mingle with some of the dancers in the wings of McCaw Hall. Get things started at the bar with unlimited free drinks (beer, wine, and a vodka cocktail), hors d’oeuvres, and a selection of desserts. The festivities include a dance party with music by DJ Skiddle, acrobatic performances, and face painting by PNB's makeup artists. Patrons also receive 25% off the ticket to the evening's ballet by purchasing a ticket to the Backstage Bash (or just skip it and go straight to the party).
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale