Pacific Northwest Ballet's Backstage Bash: Midsummer Mischief
Features:Price: $25 (Does not include ballet performance)
The playful humor of A Midsummer Night's Dream is mischievous enough on its own, but PNB's Young Patrons Circle ups the ante with this year's Backstage Bash. The after-performance party gives patrons in their 20s and 30s a chance to let loose and mingle with some of the dancers in the wings of McCaw Hall. Get things started at the bar with unlimited free drinks (beer, wine, and a vodka cocktail), hors d’oeuvres, and a selection of desserts. The festivities include a dance party with music by DJ Skiddle, acrobatic performances, and face painting by PNB's makeup artists. Patrons also receive 25% off the ticket to the evening's ballet by purchasing a ticket to the Backstage Bash (or just skip it and go straight to the party).
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- "The Change in Settlement from High to Low"
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar