Pacific Northwest Ballet's Backstage Bash: Midsummer Mischief
Features:Price: $25 (Does not include ballet performance)
The playful humor of A Midsummer Night's Dream is mischievous enough on its own, but PNB's Young Patrons Circle ups the ante with this year's Backstage Bash. The after-performance party gives patrons in their 20s and 30s a chance to let loose and mingle with some of the dancers in the wings of McCaw Hall. Get things started at the bar with unlimited free drinks (beer, wine, and a vodka cocktail), hors d’oeuvres, and a selection of desserts. The festivities include a dance party with music by DJ Skiddle, acrobatic performances, and face painting by PNB's makeup artists. Patrons also receive 25% off the ticket to the evening's ballet by purchasing a ticket to the Backstage Bash (or just skip it and go straight to the party).
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- First Look: The New (Well, Remodeled) Downtown Nordstrom
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- RockCreek's Owners Will Open FlintCreek Cattle Co. in Greenwood
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- 43rd District Winners and Losers
- Delancey's Brandon Pettit Will Open Dino's Tomato Pie on Capitol Hill