Pacific Northwest Ballet's Backstage Bash: Midsummer Mischief
Features:Price: $25 (Does not include ballet performance)
The playful humor of A Midsummer Night's Dream is mischievous enough on its own, but PNB's Young Patrons Circle ups the ante with this year's Backstage Bash. The after-performance party gives patrons in their 20s and 30s a chance to let loose and mingle with some of the dancers in the wings of McCaw Hall. Get things started at the bar with unlimited free drinks (beer, wine, and a vodka cocktail), hors d’oeuvres, and a selection of desserts. The festivities include a dance party with music by DJ Skiddle, acrobatic performances, and face painting by PNB's makeup artists. Patrons also receive 25% off the ticket to the evening's ballet by purchasing a ticket to the Backstage Bash (or just skip it and go straight to the party).
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)