Pacific Northwest Ballet: Roméo et Juliette
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $28–$183
Jean-Christophe Maillot’s Roméo et Juliette premiered at Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo in 1996 and arrived at McCaw Hall in 2008, rich with pain and passion. PNB dancers James Moore and Kaori Nakamura (pictured) carry the torch in this month’s revival, now with new sets and costumes. Update: Former PNB principal Lucien Postlewaite, who joined Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo this season, will return for one performance as Romeo: Saturday, February 9, at 7:30.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- "The Change in Settlement from High to Low"
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar