Pacific Northwest Ballet: Roméo et Juliette
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $28–$183
Jean-Christophe Maillot’s Roméo et Juliette premiered at Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo in 1996 and arrived at McCaw Hall in 2008, rich with pain and passion. PNB dancers James Moore and Kaori Nakamura (pictured) carry the torch in this month’s revival, now with new sets and costumes. Update: Former PNB principal Lucien Postlewaite, who joined Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo this season, will return for one performance as Romeo: Saturday, February 9, at 7:30.
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work
- Korean Steak House Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- 10 Hottest Neighborhoods in Seattle
- Council Okays Homeless in Residential Neighborhoods, Now How About Homes?