Pacific Northwest Ballet: Roméo et Juliette
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $28–$183
Jean-Christophe Maillot’s Roméo et Juliette premiered at Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo in 1996 and arrived at McCaw Hall in 2008, rich with pain and passion. PNB dancers James Moore and Kaori Nakamura (pictured) carry the torch in this month’s revival, now with new sets and costumes. Update: Former PNB principal Lucien Postlewaite, who joined Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo this season, will return for one performance as Romeo: Saturday, February 9, at 7:30.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- The London Plane: Pretty and Potent
- Hommage (née Book Bindery) Opens This Week
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- Best Breakfast Spots