Pacific Northwest Ballet: Roméo et Juliette
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $28–$183
Jean-Christophe Maillot’s Roméo et Juliette premiered at Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo in 1996 and arrived at McCaw Hall in 2008, rich with pain and passion. PNB dancers James Moore and Kaori Nakamura (pictured) carry the torch in this month’s revival, now with new sets and costumes. Update: Former PNB principal Lucien Postlewaite, who joined Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo this season, will return for one performance as Romeo: Saturday, February 9, at 7:30.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."