Pacific Northwest Ballet: Roméo et Juliette
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $28–$183
Jean-Christophe Maillot’s Roméo et Juliette premiered at Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo in 1996 and arrived at McCaw Hall in 2008, rich with pain and passion. PNB dancers James Moore and Kaori Nakamura (pictured) carry the torch in this month’s revival, now with new sets and costumes. Update: Former PNB principal Lucien Postlewaite, who joined Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo this season, will return for one performance as Romeo: Saturday, February 9, at 7:30.
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy