Out [o] Fashion Photography
A broad survey of photography examines historical perceptions of beauty through the eyes of the artist, featuring the work of Cecil Beaton, Edward Curtis, Lee Friedlander, Cindy Sherman, Andy Warhol, and more. We see a muscular mechanic, a bare back, a stoic Apache woman, while considering the notion of idealized beauty and “the gendered image.”
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- Friday Extra Fizz: Sharing Cars, Vacating Alleys, and Restricting Signs
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 6–9
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City