Other Desert Cities
Palm Springs stands in for Osage County in Jon Robin Baitz’s modern family drama. It’s Christmas Eve in a houseful of combatants—a staunch Republican matriarch on a first-name basis with “Ron and Nancy,” a freshly rehabbed sister, and a daughter who just plopped her tell-all memoir on the kitchen table—where they swap zingers like volleys on the tennis court. TV actress Pamela Reed and Seattle’s Marya Sea Kaminski face off in the mother-daughter matchup.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Three Seattle Gifts: Under $40