Other Desert Cities
Palm Springs stands in for Osage County in Jon Robin Baitz’s modern family drama. It’s Christmas Eve in a houseful of combatants—a staunch Republican matriarch on a first-name basis with “Ron and Nancy,” a freshly rehabbed sister, and a daughter who just plopped her tell-all memoir on the kitchen table—where they swap zingers like volleys on the tennis court. TV actress Pamela Reed and Seattle’s Marya Sea Kaminski face off in the mother-daughter matchup.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."