Other Desert Cities
Palm Springs stands in for Osage County in Jon Robin Baitz’s modern family drama. It’s Christmas Eve in a houseful of combatants—a staunch Republican matriarch on a first-name basis with “Ron and Nancy,” a freshly rehabbed sister, and a daughter who just plopped her tell-all memoir on the kitchen table—where they swap zingers like volleys on the tennis court. TV actress Pamela Reed and Seattle’s Marya Sea Kaminski face off in the mother-daughter matchup.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- What It Takes to Make It in Seattle
- Unburied: The Secrets of a Deadly Mount Baker Avalanche
- What’s Seattle’s Hottest Sandwich Zone?
- This Week in Restaurant News: Many, Many Openings
- These Are Seattle's 2015 James Beard Finalists
- The Brief, Extraordinary Life of Cody Spafford
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work