Other Desert Cities
Palm Springs stands in for Osage County in Jon Robin Baitz’s modern family drama. It’s Christmas Eve in a houseful of combatants—a staunch Republican matriarch on a first-name basis with “Ron and Nancy,” a freshly rehabbed sister, and a daughter who just plopped her tell-all memoir on the kitchen table—where they swap zingers like volleys on the tennis court. TV actress Pamela Reed and Seattle’s Marya Sea Kaminski face off in the mother-daughter matchup.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- RockCreek's Owners Will Open FlintCreek Cattle Co. in Greenwood
- 36th Endorses González, Rejects Burgess
- First Look: The New (Well, Remodeled) Downtown Nordstrom
- Best Breakfast Spots