Other Desert Cities
Palm Springs stands in for Osage County in Jon Robin Baitz’s modern family drama. It’s Christmas Eve in a houseful of combatants—a staunch Republican matriarch on a first-name basis with “Ron and Nancy,” a freshly rehabbed sister, and a daughter who just plopped her tell-all memoir on the kitchen table—where they swap zingers like volleys on the tennis court. TV actress Pamela Reed and Seattle’s Marya Sea Kaminski face off in the mother-daughter matchup.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August