Mw [Moment Magnitude]
To close its 60th anniversary season, the Frye looks forward, not back, with an exhibition showcasing Seattle’s creative energy. Mw [Moment Magnitude] is a multidisciplinary project involving sound poetry and modern dance, visual art, design, and a particularly vivid video project by the Black Constellation, mixing Maikoiyo Alley-Barnes’s videography with music by Seattle hip-hop leaders Shabazz Palaces and THEESatisfaction.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- The London Plane: Pretty and Potent
- Hommage (née Book Bindery) Opens This Week
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- Best Breakfast Spots