Mw [Moment Magnitude]
To close its 60th anniversary season, the Frye looks forward, not back, with an exhibition showcasing Seattle’s creative energy. Mw [Moment Magnitude] is a multidisciplinary project involving sound poetry and modern dance, visual art, design, and a particularly vivid video project by the Black Constellation, mixing Maikoiyo Alley-Barnes’s videography with music by Seattle hip-hop leaders Shabazz Palaces and THEESatisfaction.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue