Mw [Moment Magnitude]
To close its 60th anniversary season, the Frye looks forward, not back, with an exhibition showcasing Seattle’s creative energy. Mw [Moment Magnitude] is a multidisciplinary project involving sound poetry and modern dance, visual art, design, and a particularly vivid video project by the Black Constellation, mixing Maikoiyo Alley-Barnes’s videography with music by Seattle hip-hop leaders Shabazz Palaces and THEESatisfaction.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Oh Go Jump in a Lake
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 18–21
- Morning Fizz: City Hall Irony of the Day