Mw [Moment Magnitude]
To close its 60th anniversary season, the Frye looks forward, not back, with an exhibition showcasing Seattle’s creative energy. Mw [Moment Magnitude] is a multidisciplinary project involving sound poetry and modern dance, visual art, design, and a particularly vivid video project by the Black Constellation, mixing Maikoiyo Alley-Barnes’s videography with music by Seattle hip-hop leaders Shabazz Palaces and THEESatisfaction.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots