Mw [Moment Magnitude]
To close its 60th anniversary season, the Frye looks forward, not back, with an exhibition showcasing Seattle’s creative energy. Mw [Moment Magnitude] is a multidisciplinary project involving sound poetry and modern dance, visual art, design, and a particularly vivid video project by the Black Constellation, mixing Maikoiyo Alley-Barnes’s videography with music by Seattle hip-hop leaders Shabazz Palaces and THEESatisfaction.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- Friday Extra Fizz: Sharing Cars, Vacating Alleys, and Restricting Signs
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 6–9
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The Working Stiff's Guide to Lunch in the City