Every story has a beginning. At Seattle’s monthly Moth Story-Slam, it’s when diehards queue up three hours early at Fremont Abbey to score a wait-list audience spot at the sold-out event. Moth’s storytelling competition began in a Manhattan living room in 1997; now Moth holds events in 17 cities. “It sold out in Martha’s Vineyard, San Francisco, and New York. This is the closest I’ve ever gotten,” says tourist Marc Luers while standing in line.
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy