Every story has a beginning. At Seattle’s monthly Moth Story-Slam, it’s when diehards queue up three hours early at Fremont Abbey to score a wait-list audience spot at the sold-out event. Moth’s storytelling competition began in a Manhattan living room in 1997; now Moth holds events in 17 cities. “It sold out in Martha’s Vineyard, San Francisco, and New York. This is the closest I’ve ever gotten,” says tourist Marc Luers while standing in line.
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- The Ultimate Guide to Drinking by a Fireplace in Seattle
- WSDOT Map Shows Worst Damage
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- "The Change in Settlement from High to Low"