Modernism in the Pacific Northwest: The Mythic and the Mystical
Holed up in our remote corner of the country, artists like Mark Tobey, Kenneth Callahan, and Morris Graves created a modernist art movement in the late 1930s. Their work inspired a second wave of area painters including Tony Angell and George Tsutakawa to further explore the mysteries of the Northwest. SAM’s Modernism in the Pacific Northwest showcases the full breadth of the region’s modernist spirit.
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week