Modernism in the Pacific Northwest: The Mythic and the Mystical
Holed up in our remote corner of the country, artists like Mark Tobey, Kenneth Callahan, and Morris Graves created a modernist art movement in the late 1930s. Their work inspired a second wave of area painters including Tony Angell and George Tsutakawa to further explore the mysteries of the Northwest. SAM’s Modernism in the Pacific Northwest showcases the full breadth of the region’s modernist spirit.
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Biscuits and Coffee at Morsel and Bean
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014