Features:Age: All Ages Price: $8.25
The Egyptian’s rotating midnight movies really run the gamut. There’s David Lynch’s masterful, dark-as-pitch Blue Velvet (June 15 & 16) about the psychosis that dwells in small town America—and then there’s the big-screen adaptation of Super Mario Bros. Somehow the latter of those two is the more disturbing film. $
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)