Michael Moss: How the Food Industry Hooked Us on Salt, Sugar, and Fat
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $5
Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter and author of Salt Sugar Fat Michael Moss connects the food industry to the growing problems of childhood obesity, diabetes, and more in America. The event only costs $5, taking place downstairs at Town Hall, starting at 7:30pm.
- Butcher BB Ranch Is Feeding Marijuana to Pigs
- Seattle’s Best Restaurants for Cheap Eats
- Burgess News: Who Does It Help? Who Does It Hurt?
- Friday Jolt: Burgess Withdraws from Mayor's Race
- Morning Fizz: Luckily for Mayor Mike McGinn
- Morning Fizz: 46th District Endorses Murray, Steinbrueck
- Isn't It Weird That
- Campaign Fizz: Burgess Fires Consultant