Michael Chabon with Sherman Alexie
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free; overflow seating only.
“It was like the army: Be careful, find a cool dry place to stash your mind, and hang on until it was over.” —Michael Chabon on parenting in his new novel, Telegraph Avenue. The master of metaphor and Pulitzer-winning author of The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay shares the stage with Sherman Alexie as the keynote speaker of Seattle University’s Search for Meaning Book Festival.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- Friday Jolt: Ugly Deals, Ugly Politics
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 13–16
- Morning Fizz: Breaking Apart for the First Time
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Five Dinner Series to Put on the Calendar
- Lynn Shelton's 'Laggies' Filming in Seattle