Massive Monkees Day 2013
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $20
There’s a whole lot of spinning going on in the International District these days, where Seattle’s 2012 world-champion breakdancing troupe, Massive Monkees, has opened a temporary studio. Inside the Beacon, they teach the next generation of b-boys and b-girls to spin, flip, and float. And over at the Showbox, breakdancers will compete in an all-day blowout—the 14th anniversary of Massive Monkees Day—with event proceeds supporting youth dance programs. Break for a cause.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Morning Fizz: Mayor's Race Fundraising Surprises
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: June 19–25