Features:Price: $6 - $11
Seattle director Megan Griffiths drew rave reviews for her 2012 sex trafficking drama, Eden, and now she’s looking to take the next step in her career with the starkly different Lucky Them. The comedy follows Ellie Klug (Toni Collette), a rock journalist assigned to track down her reclusive musician ex-boyfriend, while her pal and wannabe documentarian Charlie (Thomas Haden
Church) films the journey.
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: A Special Session for Transportation Funding and Not K-12 Funding?
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Paying for Pronto
- 30 Perfect Day Trips