Features:Price: $6 - $11
Seattle director Megan Griffiths drew rave reviews for her 2012 sex trafficking drama, Eden, and now she’s looking to take the next step in her career with the starkly different Lucky Them. The comedy follows Ellie Klug (Toni Collette), a rock journalist assigned to track down her reclusive musician ex-boyfriend, while her pal and wannabe documentarian Charlie (Thomas Haden
Church) films the journey.
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Biscuits and Coffee at Morsel and Bean
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014