Features:Price: $6 - $11
Seattle director Megan Griffiths drew rave reviews for her 2012 sex trafficking drama, Eden, and now she’s looking to take the next step in her career with the starkly different Lucky Them. The comedy follows Ellie Klug (Toni Collette), a rock journalist assigned to track down her reclusive musician ex-boyfriend, while her pal and wannabe documentarian Charlie (Thomas Haden
Church) films the journey.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."