Features:Price: $6 - $11
Seattle director Megan Griffiths drew rave reviews for her 2012 sex trafficking drama, Eden, and now she’s looking to take the next step in her career with the starkly different Lucky Them. The comedy follows Ellie Klug (Toni Collette), a rock journalist assigned to track down her reclusive musician ex-boyfriend, while her pal and wannabe documentarian Charlie (Thomas Haden
Church) films the journey.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Mayor Holds Parks Press Conference, Shoving Ensues
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- Oh, NO—La Bête Will Say Farewell in August