Features:Price: $6 - $11
Seattle director Megan Griffiths drew rave reviews for her 2012 sex trafficking drama, Eden, and now she’s looking to take the next step in her career with the starkly different Lucky Them. The comedy follows Ellie Klug (Toni Collette), a rock journalist assigned to track down her reclusive musician ex-boyfriend, while her pal and wannabe documentarian Charlie (Thomas Haden
Church) films the journey.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers