We all like to mentally escape to our own little worlds. Lori Nix just happens to (literally) create her little worlds in exquisitely detailed dioramas. In The City, her new book of diorama photography, the artist crafts a chilling world of decayed buildings and nature’s reclamation. G. Gibson Gallery displays the photographs and hosts a book signing on October 26.
- Update: Zara Seattle
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Morning Fizz: "However, If Corporate Resistance Results in the Ordinance Getting Watered Down..."
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- First Look: Chef Jason Wilson's New Miller's Guild
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen