Local Sightings Festival
Features:Price: $6 - $100
The hardest thing for aspiring filmmakers to find is a platform for exposure, and that’s what makes the annual Local Sightings Festival so vital. It gives small-scale Northwest filmmakers an outlet to share their works with juries, industry professionals, and—most importantly—a viewing public. Some of these cinematic visions might be rough around the edges, but Local Sightings is certainly a regional flavor worth sampling.
- Morning Fizz: Sawant Won Because...
- Update: Zara Seattle
- How Margaret Atwood and Heavy Metal Influenced Rob Delaney's New Book
- 16 Bars and Restaurants with Fireplaces
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Seattle Holiday Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: "We Worry That Many Economic Factors Will Be Overlooked."
- Morning Fizz: Gay is Passé