Infectious, slightly manic comedic energy has been Lily Tomlin’s calling card since her star-making turn on Laugh-In in 1969. More than four decades later, the Tony, Emmy, and Grammy winner still commands the stage with pointed observations from her arsenal of eccentric characters.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Conservative Opinion Writer Out at Seattle Times
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- The Dining Variable You Never Think About
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Morning Fizz: "We Have a Challenge Ahead of Us in 'To Be Determined' Funding."
- "Disruptive" Commenter Zimerman Still Barred From Council Chambers