Infectious, slightly manic comedic energy has been Lily Tomlin’s calling card since her star-making turn on Laugh-In in 1969. More than four decades later, the Tony, Emmy, and Grammy winner still commands the stage with pointed observations from her arsenal of eccentric characters.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"