Infectious, slightly manic comedic energy has been Lily Tomlin’s calling card since her star-making turn on Laugh-In in 1969. More than four decades later, the Tony, Emmy, and Grammy winner still commands the stage with pointed observations from her arsenal of eccentric characters.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- Three Seattle Gifts: Under $40