Like a Valentine: The Art of Jeffry Mitchell
Features:Price: $6–$10, Free: Henry Art Gallery members; UW students, faculty, and staff with ID; high school & college students with ID; children 13 years and under, first Thursdays. , Children are FREE
Seattle’s Jeffry Mitchell has probably never met an art material he doesn’t like. He makes drawings, prints, paintings, and elegant, witty, voluptuous objects of clay, paper, resin, whatever, then combines them in installations that take decorativeness to new levels, referencing art history in postmodern mashups.
- Butcher BB Ranch Is Feeding Marijuana to Pigs
- Seattle’s Best Restaurants for Cheap Eats
- Burgess News: Who Does It Help? Who Does It Hurt?
- Friday Jolt: Burgess Withdraws from Mayor's Race
- Morning Fizz: Luckily for Mayor Mike McGinn
- Morning Fizz: 46th District Endorses Murray, Steinbrueck
- Isn't It Weird That
- Campaign Fizz: Burgess Fires Consultant