Land of the Sweets: The Burlesque Nutcracker
This isn’t your little sister’s Nutcracker. There’s no little Clara and, come to think of it, no nutcracker. But for the past seven years, the racy dance, shake, and jiggle of the sugar plum fairies has packed the Triple Door, where the dancers show a lot of skin, and a lot of skill. It’s one of the few “ballets” that features a man en pointe, and the aerial act could compete with anything you’d see at Teatro ZinZanni.
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- Murray Uses City Authority to Halt Shell Oil
- And the James Beard Best Chef Northwest Is...
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Neighborhood Is About to Get a Farmers Market
- Tony Wheat Has Been Sorry for So Long
- The 15 Best Margaritas in Seattle
- 35 Essential Seattle Dining Experiences