Seattle Opera: La bohème
Ill-fated partners Rodolfo and Mimi battle consumption in the name of love in Puccini’s cherished opera. Tenor Francesco Demuro (a standout as Alfredo in 2009’s La Traviata) will sing opposite soprano Elizabeth Caballero as the bohemian sweethearts, while Israeli director Tomer Zvulun (who impressed with a ghostly Lucia di Lammermoor in 2010) supervises.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- RockCreek's Owners Will Open FlintCreek Cattle Co. in Greenwood
- 36th Endorses González, Rejects Burgess
- First Look: The New (Well, Remodeled) Downtown Nordstrom
- Best Breakfast Spots