Seattle Opera: La bohème
Ill-fated partners Rodolfo and Mimi battle consumption in the name of love in Puccini’s cherished opera. Tenor Francesco Demuro (a standout as Alfredo in 2009’s La Traviata) will sing opposite soprano Elizabeth Caballero as the bohemian sweethearts, while Israeli director Tomer Zvulun (who impressed with a ghostly Lucia di Lammermoor in 2010) supervises.
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- A Cat Cafe Is Popping Up on Valentine's Day
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?