Seattle Opera: La bohème
Ill-fated partners Rodolfo and Mimi battle consumption in the name of love in Puccini’s cherished opera. Tenor Francesco Demuro (a standout as Alfredo in 2009’s La Traviata) will sing opposite soprano Elizabeth Caballero as the bohemian sweethearts, while Israeli director Tomer Zvulun (who impressed with a ghostly Lucia di Lammermoor in 2010) supervises.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."