Seattle Opera: La bohème
Ill-fated partners Rodolfo and Mimi battle consumption in the name of love in Puccini’s cherished opera. Tenor Francesco Demuro (a standout as Alfredo in 2009’s La Traviata) will sing opposite soprano Elizabeth Caballero as the bohemian sweethearts, while Israeli director Tomer Zvulun (who impressed with a ghostly Lucia di Lammermoor in 2010) supervises.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots