Seattle Opera: La bohème
Ill-fated partners Rodolfo and Mimi battle consumption in the name of love in Puccini’s cherished opera. Tenor Francesco Demuro (a standout as Alfredo in 2009’s La Traviata) will sing opposite soprano Elizabeth Caballero as the bohemian sweethearts, while Israeli director Tomer Zvulun (who impressed with a ghostly Lucia di Lammermoor in 2010) supervises.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2014
- Seafood Road Trips
- Architectural Gems That Are Vacation Rentals
- Five Reasons Not to Miss 'The Book of Mormon'
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Slide Show: Seattle’s Best City Parks
- Seattle Restaurants with the Best Wine Lists
- Why I’m Voting for Parks (Even Though the Opponents Have a Point!)