Seattle Opera: La bohème
Ill-fated partners Rodolfo and Mimi battle consumption in the name of love in Puccini’s cherished opera. Tenor Francesco Demuro (a standout as Alfredo in 2009’s La Traviata) will sing opposite soprano Elizabeth Caballero as the bohemian sweethearts, while Israeli director Tomer Zvulun (who impressed with a ghostly Lucia di Lammermoor in 2010) supervises.
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- Just How Delectable is Morsel’s Biscuit Sandwich?
- Sen. Kohl-Welles Wants to Lift Cap on Pot Stores, Merge Medical Marijuana into I-502 System
- Last-Minute Cultural Gift Guide
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue