Kyle Loven: Loss Machine
Introducing Kyle Loven, age 29
Currently A next-gen Seattle puppeteer who dabbles in dark magic a la Jim Henson’s The Dark Crystal or Labyrinth.
Claim to Fame Received grants from the Jim Henson Foundation and the Seattle Office of Arts and Cultural Affairs to develop Loss Machine—a world premiere at On the Boards.
What is a Loss Machine? Visual art and live performance. A “Rube Goldberg–esque set” that Loven manipulates. A city of lost things, each with its own story.
What isn’t a Loss Machine? Muppetry. Cuddly. For children.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- A Linkage Fee for an Affordable and Just Seattle
- Korean Steakhouse Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- The Brief, Extraordinary Life of Cody Spafford
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work