Kyle Loven: Loss Machine
Introducing Kyle Loven, age 29
Currently A next-gen Seattle puppeteer who dabbles in dark magic a la Jim Henson’s The Dark Crystal or Labyrinth.
Claim to Fame Received grants from the Jim Henson Foundation and the Seattle Office of Arts and Cultural Affairs to develop Loss Machine—a world premiere at On the Boards.
What is a Loss Machine? Visual art and live performance. A “Rube Goldberg–esque set” that Loven manipulates. A city of lost things, each with its own story.
What isn’t a Loss Machine? Muppetry. Cuddly. For children.
- A Beloved Seattle Restaurant Shuts Its Doors
- Butcher BB Ranch Is Feeding Marijuana to Pigs
- Seattle’s Best Restaurants for Cheap Eats
- Morning Fizz: Luckily for Mayor Mike McGinn
- Morning Fizz: Serious Faux Pas
- Mayor's Race Scenarios
- McGinn Below 25 Percent in Latest Poll
- Retail Refreshment at Pacific Place