Kyle Loven: Loss Machine
Introducing Kyle Loven, age 29
Currently A next-gen Seattle puppeteer who dabbles in dark magic a la Jim Henson’s The Dark Crystal or Labyrinth.
Claim to Fame Received grants from the Jim Henson Foundation and the Seattle Office of Arts and Cultural Affairs to develop Loss Machine—a world premiere at On the Boards.
What is a Loss Machine? Visual art and live performance. A “Rube Goldberg–esque set” that Loven manipulates. A city of lost things, each with its own story.
What isn’t a Loss Machine? Muppetry. Cuddly. For children.
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- Seattle's Best Brunches
- Matt Dillon, Renee Erickson, Maria Hines, Brendan McGill: All Making Burgers for Li'l Woody's
- Democrats Test Republican Two-Thirds Rule, Shut Down Senate Transportation Vote
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- What Boat Street’s Closure Says About Us
- Casting the Where'd You Go, Bernadette Movie
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?