Knights of Badassdom
Three best friends take to the woods for a weekend of LARPing (Live Action Role Playing, if you're not up on that kind of thing): dragons, swords, magic, and demons. But when the players accidentally conjure up some seriously evil juju from Hell, their weekend turns into a real life, totally badass battle. Game of Thrones' Peter Dinklage stars in this fantasy comedy that was shot outside Spokane.
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week