Knights of Badassdom
Three best friends take to the woods for a weekend of LARPing (Live Action Role Playing, if you're not up on that kind of thing): dragons, swords, magic, and demons. But when the players accidentally conjure up some seriously evil juju from Hell, their weekend turns into a real life, totally badass battle. Game of Thrones' Peter Dinklage stars in this fantasy comedy that was shot outside Spokane.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"