Karen Brooks: The Mighty Gastropolis
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
Karen Brooks, the food critic for Portland Monthy, will have a reading of her new book The Mighty Gastropolis: A Journey Through the Center of America's New Food Revolution. With samples from recipes in the book, you won't be sorry you came.
- Morning Fizz: Sawant Won Because...
- Update: Zara Seattle
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- How Margaret Atwood and Heavy Metal Influenced Rob Delaney's New Book
- 16 Bars and Restaurants with Fireplaces
- Morning Fizz: Gay is Passé
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: December 4–10
- Morning Fizz: "We Worry That Many Economic Factors Will Be Overlooked."