Karen Brooks: The Mighty Gastropolis
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
Karen Brooks, the food critic for Portland Monthy, will have a reading of her new book The Mighty Gastropolis: A Journey Through the Center of America's New Food Revolution. With samples from recipes in the book, you won't be sorry you came.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Cheap Week Seattle: October 20–26
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Best Breakfast Spots