Karen Brooks: The Mighty Gastropolis
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
Karen Brooks, the food critic for Portland Monthy, will have a reading of her new book The Mighty Gastropolis: A Journey Through the Center of America's New Food Revolution. With samples from recipes in the book, you won't be sorry you came.
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- 12 Animals That Are Better Seahawks Fans Than Everyone
- A Cat Cafe Is Popping Up on Valentine's Day
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages (After the Super Bowl)
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- Should Sound Transit Subsidize Neighborhood Parking?