Karen Brooks: The Mighty Gastropolis
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
Karen Brooks, the food critic for Portland Monthy, will have a reading of her new book The Mighty Gastropolis: A Journey Through the Center of America's New Food Revolution. With samples from recipes in the book, you won't be sorry you came.
- Seattle Summer Outdoor Movie Guide 2013
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Week in Happy Hour: Oyster Edition
- Parfait Ice Cream Is Opening a Shop (and Patisserie!) in Ballard
- Morning Fizz: "I Was You"
- Morning Fizz: Mayor's Race Fundraising Surprises
- Monday Jolt: Council Scuttles McGinn's Proposed Ship Canal Bridge Study
- Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: June 19–25