Karen Brooks: The Mighty Gastropolis
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
Karen Brooks, the food critic for Portland Monthy, will have a reading of her new book The Mighty Gastropolis: A Journey Through the Center of America's New Food Revolution. With samples from recipes in the book, you won't be sorry you came.
- Butcher BB Ranch Is Feeding Marijuana to Pigs
- Seattle’s Best Restaurants for Cheap Eats
- Burgess News: Who Does It Help? Who Does It Hurt?
- Friday Jolt: Burgess Withdraws from Mayor's Race
- Morning Fizz: Luckily for Mayor Mike McGinn
- Morning Fizz: 46th District Endorses Murray, Steinbrueck
- Isn't It Weird That
- Campaign Fizz: Burgess Fires Consultant