Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free , Children are FREE
You can almost see the movement in the still lifes, landscapes, and portraits by this accomplished photographer, whose Little Green Trees (with Olives) and Antonietta in Light of the Duomo pause time for just the briefest moment. Verburg was the subject of a MoMA restrospective in 2007 and receives a midcareer survey at G. Gibson Gallery.
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Quick: Name the Seattle Neighborhood with So Many New Restaurants We Made You a Map!
- Best Breakfast Spots
- Blog Spot: Cupcakes and Creativity
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- Endorsements, Kickoffs, Letters, and Texts
- Seattle's Best Brunches