Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free , Children are FREE
You can almost see the movement in the still lifes, landscapes, and portraits by this accomplished photographer, whose Little Green Trees (with Olives) and Antonietta in Light of the Duomo pause time for just the briefest moment. Verburg was the subject of a MoMA restrospective in 2007 and receives a midcareer survey at G. Gibson Gallery.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Best Breakfast Spots
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale