Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free , Children are FREE
You can almost see the movement in the still lifes, landscapes, and portraits by this accomplished photographer, whose Little Green Trees (with Olives) and Antonietta in Light of the Duomo pause time for just the briefest moment. Verburg was the subject of a MoMA restrospective in 2007 and receives a midcareer survey at G. Gibson Gallery.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Cheap Week Seattle: Best Bang-for-Your-Buck Events March 10–16