Jerry Springer: The Opera
The Jerry Springer Show defined trash TV during its late-
’90s heyday. Profane, sexually explicit, and prone to violence,
it was anything but high art. But that was before Balagan Theatre’s Jerry Springer: The Opera. After getting shot during a taping, Springer must put on a show in hell and judge humankind for God. Jan 10–26 Moore Theatre, stgpresents.org
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Cheap Week Seattle: Best Bang-for-Your-Buck Events March 10–16