Jerry Springer: The Opera
The Jerry Springer Show defined trash TV during its late-
’90s heyday. Profane, sexually explicit, and prone to violence,
it was anything but high art. But that was before Balagan Theatre’s Jerry Springer: The Opera. After getting shot during a taping, Springer must put on a show in hell and judge humankind for God. Jan 10–26 Moore Theatre, stgpresents.org
- Hidden Hot Springs Near Seattle
- The Restaurants That Changed Seattle
- 8 Great Seattle Cheap Dates
- 10 Things About Paseo I’m Not Going to Miss
- Extra Fizz (or Jolt): Mayor Murray's Communications Director Out
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- A "Two-Way Relationship Between [the] Environment and Inequality"
- "There's a Lesson to be Learned."