Jerry Springer: The Opera
The Jerry Springer Show defined trash TV during its late-
’90s heyday. Profane, sexually explicit, and prone to violence,
it was anything but high art. But that was before Balagan Theatre’s Jerry Springer: The Opera. After getting shot during a taping, Springer must put on a show in hell and judge humankind for God. Jan 10–26 Moore Theatre, stgpresents.org
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: October 23–26
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"
- Morning Fizz: Trust the Mayor? "You All Have to Make That Judgment."
- There Are Two New Faces Behind the Bar at Zig Zag
- Morning Fizz: Council Skeptical of $1.07 Billion Waterfront Project (LIKE); Celis in Bike Gear (DISLIKE)