What’s the deal with Jerry Seinfeld? This guy has been at it forever, and he’s still just as funny as his heyday in the 90s. Observational humor never goes out of style, and Seinfeld’s universal gripes have been and will be funny for years; senior citizens still flock to Florida and men to construction sites, and air travel still sucks (don’t get him started on the food).
- If You Could Eat Your Way Through Columbia City, Which 3 Restaurants Would You Choose?
- Mumford and Sons' Stopover Festival Comes to Walla Walla
- Tom Douglas Will Open the Carlile Room Across from the Paramount
- Lisa Nakamura's Gnocchi Bar Is Coming to 12th and Pine
- A Guide to Brunch Wait Times in Seattle
- Seattle Is Ginger Beer's Boomtown
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Democrats Win a Big One and Lose a Big One