What’s the deal with Jerry Seinfeld? This guy has been at it forever, and he’s still just as funny as his heyday in the 90s. Observational humor never goes out of style, and Seinfeld’s universal gripes have been and will be funny for years; senior citizens still flock to Florida and men to construction sites, and air travel still sucks (don’t get him started on the food).
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes (Rob Johnson) & Dislikes (The Seattle Housing Authority)
- Best Breakfast Spots
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Here Are Six Great New Burger Places Around Town
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- These Seattle Breweries Are Pouring Fresh Hop Beer