What’s the deal with Jerry Seinfeld? This guy has been at it forever, and he’s still just as funny as his heyday in the 90s. Observational humor never goes out of style, and Seinfeld’s universal gripes have been and will be funny for years; senior citizens still flock to Florida and men to construction sites, and air travel still sucks (don’t get him started on the food).
- It's Official: Zhu Dang Opens on Olive Way
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- Paseo Has a New Owner—Let Your Theories Fly
- BMW DriveNow CEO Says New Carsharing Legislation Would Likely Bring Company to Seattle
- "The Change in Settlement from High to Low"
- Beer and Sandwich Shop Mammoth Is Just About to Open
- I Went to Caprial Pence’s New Bookstore Bar