What’s the deal with Jerry Seinfeld? This guy has been at it forever, and he’s still just as funny as his heyday in the 90s. Observational humor never goes out of style, and Seinfeld’s universal gripes have been and will be funny for years; senior citizens still flock to Florida and men to construction sites, and air travel still sucks (don’t get him started on the food).
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"